Sunday 15 May 2011

Blogging Again

Inspired by Barbara Glasson http://www.touchstone-bradford.org.uk/blog/12 I am going to try and blog more regularly but with short bits of news, rather than waiting until I have something big to say!

I'm just back from leading the Hemel Hempstead and Berkhampstead Circuit retreat at High Leigh. It was lovely and people seemed to really appreciate my contribution and willingly entered into the exercises that I invited them into. I also realised I need to brush up my OT knowledge after an embarrassing performance in a quiz!

My glass-fusing is going well, I am enjoying it so much. Sandy and Tamsin will hold a stall selling it at the Twyford CofE High School Summer Fair. I can't be there as I'm working, but if you are in/near Acton and want to see - or even buy some, you would be welcome. Food and games stalls and all the fun of the fair!! 18th June, 2pm - 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment