Tuesday 6 January 2009

Blogging Again

I'm back in the world of blogging! My old blog 'Singing colours' sits sadly in the blogosphere - unloved and unattended. Why? Cos the email address that allowed me to alter it died when my old job did!

So here, for the world to see (or the one or two folk who visit) is my new blog!!! Hurray. I don't promise to add something every day but look forward to endless hours of making a fuss about things most people don't give a fig about.

Visit again soon for exciting meanderings.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! we missed you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have you back! I love the new name, which is much better than the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just arrived here via Olives blog - good to have you with us - I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog listing and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete